Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bloggers block...

As of late I have had a serious case of what I will call "Bloggers Block"... last Monday, March 9th (my birthday, btw), I was laid of from a job that I absolutely love. Since then I just can't seem to get on here and write. So I am now writing about my inability to write. I feel as though I should write about my lay off, the first one I've experienced, but just can't bring myself to do it yet... soon hopefully. Anyway, this is a just a short blurb on why I haven't been writing here much as of late. Even my 'tweeting' has slowed down significantly. Hopefully this 'block' will go away sooner than later and I'll start feeling like my old self again. We'll see.

xoxo ~Silly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments... ideas... they are all welcome - feel free to say what's on your mind! :-)