Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If you had to spend the rest of your life doing the same thing over and over again, what would it be?


I posed the above question and below are the answers I received... very interesting... to this girl anyway!!!

(These are in the order I received them in)

  • Sex
  • Making money
  • Laying in a hammock under a star-strewn sky with someone I love
  • Eating chocolate
  • Sex
  • Smelling babies heads
  • Payday
  • Chatting nose to nose by nightlight w/6 year old before bedtime
  • Eating chicken curry
  • Eating because you could still get variety in what you eat
  • In bed, having sex 
  • Windsurfing. Blue skies, warm sun, open ocean - fantastic
  • erm, repeating myself, erm
  • I can not even answer that question without my brain wanting to explode just thinking about it
  •  hmm.. I couldn't decide..lots of stuff I had fun with but to do it too many times..it gets boring...I don't have an answer
  • anything, giving long enough, has the potential to become mundane. Except chatting with you of course!
  • Circumnavigating the world in a sailboat
  • Hug my fiance. mushy and a bit queer, but hey, love is a bit queer
  • Ski the Merde Glace over and over and over and over. Would be loving it!
  • *censored* hehe
  • I would say go on vacation 
  • sex
  • Live a happy and healthy life
  • Making the world a better place, feeding the hungry, and protecting abused children.
  • Ladies Orgasm Consultant.  That'd be a pretty good repetitive task!
  • Having sex... over and over and over
  • You're asking guys this? Isn't the answer obvious? And, nice boots
  • Being stroked along the length of my body with a soft scented feather and some edible glitter body powder; it should be licked off naturally
  • Duh, sex!
  • Walking over to the floating bar on St. Thomas
  • Riding Tower of Terror
  • Twittering with you, is what it would be
  • Sex
  • Perfoming, without a doubt
  • Letting dark chocolate melt in my mouth
  • Jan 1973 when I was in Salvador, Brasil for Carnaval Mardi Gras.... WOW!!!
  • I would have a long lunch with friends.... over and over again
  • and there was one answer... oh silly one you know who you are, that I just could not bring myself to post... you know who you are! lol
  • Learning the Italian & Spanish languages.
  • Go surfing (peaceful, social, physical, exciting, creative...)
  • Walk my dogs
  • Sex
  • Relax, I'd relax over and over again
...and if you are curious - me, personally... I would be having sex, great sex, over and over again with the one I love... yup - sounds like a fantastic way to spend an eternity!

If I get more responses I will add them to this list!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting topic considering no one knows when their last moment will be.
Michael Kocis
http://www.prescottlmt.com

Anonymous said...

Preaching the love and mystery of Christ Jesus.

genetrix said...

Having sex... over and over and over is a good point .

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments... ideas... they are all welcome - feel free to say what's on your mind! :-)