Monday, January 19, 2009

The Sunshine of My Days...

I was the person who always said I would never have children - never. People would doubt me and I would say over and over that it just wouldn’t happen to me. Well… destiny or fate, whatever you want to call it, decided that I was going to be a mommy. I had always said that ‘if’ I did get pregnant, that I would accept the responsibility for that, and I did. My daughter came in to my life a little over 5 years ago… and what a blessing she has been. Literally my little angel. The full explanation of her being my angel will come later… but in quick summation my mother passed 25 days after her birth. The loss of my mother has been the greatest tragedy I have ever known. Unknowingly my little girl saved my life, gave me something to live for. For that, for her, I will be forever grateful. Watching her learn and grow in to the girl she is today - I am just so tremendously proud, every single day. Even those days when she is cranky, and I feel as though I might pull my hair out until I am bald… so that’s it for post/update/whatever this is number 2 - I’m a noob, I’m learning, and learning is a very good thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments... ideas... they are all welcome - feel free to say what's on your mind! :-)