Monday, February 2, 2009

What do you consider to be your best and worst trait(s)?


I posed the question "What do you consider to be your best and worst personal trait(s)?" Below are the answers I received... read away!


  • Best: I'm loyal Worst: I'm loyal
  • My narcissism. Same answer for both questions.
  • Best: Honest, Empathetic, Friendly Worst: Procrastination, Obsessive, EMO
  • My best trait is being a 'good listener' and I think my worst trait is being a 'doormat' for almost anyone
  • Best = always want to help, Worst = expect perfection from everyone
  • Best: generous and patiend Worst: picky and anxious
  • Perfectionism is both my best and worst trait
  • Worst trait: Potty mouth, and um best trait... I really don't know
Me personally, my best traits would have to be that I am kind and forgiving... my worst trait is that I can't stand up for myself at times when I should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments... ideas... they are all welcome - feel free to say what's on your mind! :-)